Hanaway Enterprises, LLC
Effective Date: July 25, 2022
Last Updated Date: July 25, 2022
Scope and Purpose:
Information the Company Collects and How the Information May be Used:
As you gather information about Us, you may browse our site, schedule a discovery call or coaching session, physically or virtually meet for a coaching session or workshop, or subscribe to Our newsletters.
To learn more about Our products, you may voluntarily provide Personal Information, such as your name, address and email address during these interactions. Subject to our obligations under applicable anti-spam laws, we use this information to share news about events and about products offered by S. Hanaway Enterprises, LLC. We collect information regarding client and visitor activities on our site. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information and to understand which parts of our site and services are of most interest.
When you buy from Us, you will be asked to provide information so that we can complete your purchase. We use this information to complete your transaction, follow up with you about your purchase, and help with any issues related to your purchase of Our products. Processing your Personal Information for this purpose is necessary for performance of the agreement we have with you.
Please note that we use a 3rd party service to process payment and credit card information. We do not store this information and only use payment information in connection with purchases of Our products.
There are situations in which your personal information may help us give you better Service. For example:
Information collected from other sources
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
How We use Your personal information:
We use the data we collect to provide you with information on Our products and services we offer, which includes using data to improve and personalize your experience. We also use the data to communicate with you, for example, to advise you about your account, new products or services available, security and other types of updates. The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: respond to customer inquiries, To attend and manage Your requests to Us. Communication, personalization, marketing and advertising
How We Share and Retain your Personal Information:
In such situation these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for any unauthorized purposes and are also obligated to protect your information in accordance with the Company’s policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of collection. Without such information being made available, it would be difficult for you to purchase and receive services of the Company, provide us feedback to improve our products and services, or access certain services, offers, and content on our site.
The Company may take the personal information we receive from individuals responding to our customer surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other customers we may have, to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). The Company then uses the aggregated information to improve the quality of its services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated nonpersonally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
How We protect Your Personal Information:
The Company takes precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation, and destruction. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining your personal information. Your Personal Information is secured and access is strictly limited to only those persons who need to use it for the relevant purpose. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are using the internet – change your passwords often and make sure you use a secure brower.
How We transfer your Personal Information:
Your Personal information is processed at the Company’s operating office and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Links to Third-Party Sites:
How We disclose your Personal Information:
How Our Service Providers process Your Personal Information:
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Information only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Privacy of Children:
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THE COMPANY’S WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THAT WEBSITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THAT WEBSITE FALLS WITHIN THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT OF 1998 AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
The Company abides by the safe harbor framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information collected from the European Union.
State of California Users:
The Company adheres to and acknowledges your rights if you are a resident of California under the CCPA. We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser you use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use. You can also stop the collection of location information from Your computer and mobile device by changing the preferences on your browser and mobile device.
“Do Not Track” Policy as required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If you are visiting such site, you can set Your preferences in Your browser to inform the site that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your browser.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California S.B. 27 (“Shine the Light” Law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, you can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, you can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account. Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Your rights over Your Personal Information and How to contact Us
You can ask Us what Personal Information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. You can ask us to stop sending you commercial communications. The simplest way to do so is to withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time, either by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any newsletter and commercial communications, or by emailing or writing using the contact information below.
- Hanaway Enterprises, LLC
P.O. Box 126
Cudahy, WI 53110
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service.
- “Account” means a unique account created for you to access services of the Company.
- “Site” includes https://sarahanaway.com and https://babblingsonlife.com.
- “Country” is United States of America. Country is also referenced as U.S., USA, and U.S.A.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” refers to any site through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- “Personal Information” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Under the CCPA, Personal Information means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a site, containing the details of your browsing history on that site among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service ie. computer, phone or a tablet.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- “Do Not Track” (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by U.S. regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across site.
- “Business” under the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- “Consumer” under the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- “Sale” for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- “Service” includes any service or product provided to you by the Company whether provided in person or online.