Work With Me
Let’s eliminate the I can’t, I shouldn’t voice and conquer the challenge in front of you.
Photo credit: Avel Chuklanov on Unsplash
I’ll take your audience on a journey one that starts with my failing to die and what that has taught me about failure, change and the secret to my success: resilience. Engaging and full of tips that your audience can implement immediately. Learn more about the topics I provide, what you can expect from me and to view my speaker demo reel.
Overwhelmed or stuck and not sure what to do next? Have a dream but something is holding you back? Not sure how to ask for help or say no? Struggle with life’s ups and downs? Work with me and I will help you push through discomfort and turn struggles into triumphs. It all starts with a discovery call where we will discuss your needs and how I can help.
Is your team continually running on empty? Do you or your team struggle with change? Looking to improve productivity and look at problems creatively? Want to connect more with your team? When you work with me, I will provide one-one business coaching, group (team) coaching and team workshops that help you push through discomfort and turn struggles into triumphs. It all starts with a discovery call and together will discuss your needs and how I can help.
Sara has provided me with the guidance and tools to help me be mindful when it comes to stress and anxiety, and to identify patterns and triggers. I am now able to catch things before I start to spiral, or work through them a lot more quickly. And this mindfulness is also helpful in identifying things that bring me joy and peace. This has truly been a game changer for me both personally and professionally.
- Leslie A. (coaching client)
Why resiliency skills are critical for you or your team
Setbacks and problems face us daily in both life and work. Research and my experience show improving resiliency leads to:
- Decreased stress levels
- Less overwhelmed
- See change as a positive
- Ability to control emotions
- Improved work performance
- Ability to achieve and obtain goals
- Reduced absences from work or school due to illness
- Improved connections with others
- Ability to overcome adversity and able to navigate life’s stressors
- Increased empathy for others
- Greater satisfaction with life and work
Studies have shown that resilient organizations remain profitable and competitive even during turbulent times and people with low resilience are four times more likely to experience burnout.
What you can expect
I provide a fun, transparent, open environment. I come into each session curious and non-judgmental. I am here to support you, not judge or make decisions for you. You know what works for you and I will provide you with a variety of tools to meet your goals but you will make decisions and do the work.
My role as your coach is to:
- Discover and understand what you want to achieve
- Listen, respond to what I hear and ask questions
- Provide tools, exercises and brainstorming that will help you reach goals
- Assist in developing achievable goals and action plans
- Not provide you with answers or tell you what to do but rather encourage you to explore
- Hold you accountable and celebrate your wins
What I am NOT:
- A therapist trained to identify and heal the cause of emotional trauma or mental illness
- Sounding board where you complain about problems or a shoulder to cry on
Your role as client is to:
- Have an idea of what you’d like to take away from the session. Coaching is based on your (the client’s) agenda and not mine (the coach)
- Desire to change and get curious
- Communicate your needs
- Take actions identified during coaching sessions
Working with Sara has helped me grow into the person I am today. She not only pushes you out of your comfort zone, but helps you navigate what it feels like to be uncomfortable outside of it. One thing that specifically comes to mind is the ability to say ‘no’. Sara taught me that it’s ALWAYS okay to push back on things that you don’t necessarily agree with, and a lot of times even say no. Setting those boundaries & expectations and then making them clear was something that she always encouraged me to do, and always made a point to follow-up with me to make sure that I was sticking to them!
Sara is such a supportive and amazing coach, anyone would be lucky to work with her!
- Genna B. (coaching client)
Sign up to receive updates from Sara. Tips and tricks to improve resilience, thrive with change and more.